Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting Started With Simple Steps

-The goal of simple steps is to create many new healthy lifestyle habits...for the rest of your life.
-Commit to the next ten weeks to making healthy changes (one chapter a week).
-Four simple steps each week in the areas of health, weight, home & spirit-When you begin the next week add to the previous steps you've implemented.
-28 days of practicing change can make a new habit.
-Let's check in on the blog at least once a week. I'm so excited that we are all doing this together! I know we can do it!
-Tuesday, January 4th will be our first day.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Mommy & Robin for joining this simple step journey with me! I'm excited to start these steps of self improvement with you two. I think it will be fun. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing simple steps has encouraged me to drink more water. What I need to work on most is drinking water at work. I'm thirsty all the time so this first step isn't difficult. When I want to grab a diet coke I try to drink a glass of water first. I've been averaging 6 glasses of water a day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, thanks for posting! Don't forget to click on the simple step one link on the right hand side of the page. Let us know when you get your book so we can add the second simple step which is really important and will get us all MOVING! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't successful Sun and Mon, but today I have affixed a post a note on a big glass and will write down the time when I fill the glass and think this will help me get through the 8 glasses. I'll see if this helps. Good luck to Bobbie and Danna!

    ReplyDelete